THE LIST OF REQUIREMENTS TO ASSIGNMENT OF MATERIALS FOR PUBLICATION IN NETWORK EDITION «MEDICINE AND EDUCATION IN SIBERIA»
The scientific reviews and articles on pedagogical sciences, medical and pharmaceutical sciences arranged on materials of original scientific researches are published in the network scientific publication «Medicine and Education in Siberia» (further — network edition).
Requirements imposed to publications in the network edition are formulated considering imposed to the reviewed scientific publications in which the main scientific results of theses on competition of an academic degree of the candidate and doctor of science shall be published.
Rules of registration of the manuscripts directed for the publication to the network edition «Medicine and education in Siberia»
Order of reviewing of the manuscripts accepted for the publication in network edition «Medicine and education in Siberia»
Regulations of submission of articles and accompanying documents to network edition «Medicine and education in Siberia»
The articles sent by authors to other editions and/or published earlier aren’t accepted to publication.
When description of research clinical works with involvement of the person as an object of research authors shall specify, whether they corresponded to the international and Russian legal acts for legal and ethical principles of medicobiological researches at human being. Use of surnames, initials of patients and numbers of clinical records isn’t allowed.
When description of experiments on animals it is necessary to specify, whether the content and use of laboratory animals corresponded to the rules accepted in organization, to recommendations of national council about researches, national laws.
Author’s rights are observed according to the Civil code of the Russian Federation (P. 4) and other existing regulating documents. Authors are absolutely responsible for the content of articles.
Authors shall provide:
- electronic version of article arranged according to the requirements to registration of articles, published on the website of the network edition http://ngmu.ru/cozo/mos/;
- printed original of article with signatures of all authors (on the last page), the visa «In a seal» and the signature (on the first page) the head of the department or other official of the organization where the research is performed. Authors provide articles to Edition personally or by mail;
- a consent (download a sample) on the publication of articles in the network edition «Medicine and Education in Siberia» and handling the personal data of authors (filled by each author);
- for the staff of SBHE HPE NSMU of Ministry of Health (further — NSMU) — the expert opinion of department of coordination of federal programs, competitive projects and innovative development of management in science to innovations and informatization of NSMU (download a sample); for third-party authors — the direction on publication on the letterhead of the organization where the original scientific research was performed, signed by the responsible official executive;
- accompanying external review signed by the specialist with an academic degree of the doctor of science according to the scientific direction of original research;
- copy of the receipt on payment (for third-party authors). The cost of payment of the publication is established by the order of the rector of NSMU. Articles of post-graduate students in case of individual authorship are published free of charge on condition of provision of the document certificating training in post-graduate study.
The founder of network edition «Medicine and Education in Siberia» —
FSBEI HE «Novosibirsk state medical university» of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (SBEI HPE NSMU of Ministry of Health of Russia)
State license FSBEI HE NSMU of Ministry of Health of Russia
on educational activity:
AAA series № 001052 (registration № 1029) from the 29th of March, 2011,
Awarded by the Federal Agency for Supervision in Education and Science indefinitely
Certificate on the state accreditation of SBEI HPE NSMU of Ministry of Health of Russia:
90А01 series № 0000997 (registration № 935) on the 31st of March, 2014
Awarded by the Federal Agency for Supervision in Education and Science
for the period up to and including the 31st of March, 2020
Address of an editorial board: 630091, 52 Krasny Prospect Street, Novosibirsk,
FSBEI HE NSMU of Ministry of Health of Russia,
ph./fax: +7 (383) 229-10-82, e-mail address: email@example.com
Mass media is registered by Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications,
Information Technology and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor) —
mass media accreditation certificate: El № FS77-68480 of 27.01.2017
The network edition is represented in DB RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index).
The network edition is all-Russian and has no printing equivalent.
Frequency of the network edition — 4 times a year.
© FSBEI HE NSMU of Ministry of Health of Russia, 2020